Celestion - TF1220 150W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 12" Bass and mid-range driver providing 97dB sensitivity and 150Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 2" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide for increased reliability
- Ideal for use in 2-way high pass systems
- Rigid chasis design for maximum energy transfer
- Excellent performance at cost-effective price point
Nominal diameter: 305mm/12in
Power rating(1): 150Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 300W
EIA power rating(3): 250W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 60-4000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 50mm/2in
Chassis type: Pressed steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 1.2kg/42oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 8mm/0.31in
Voice coil winding width: 12mm/0.47in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 0.735mH
Overall diameter: 309mm/12.17in
Overall depth: 131mm/5.16in
Cut-out diameter: 283mm/11.14in
Mounting slot dimensions: Ø7.9mm/0.31in
Number of mounting slots: 4
Mounting PCD range: 297mm/11.69in
Unit weight: 5kg/11lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.