Celestion - TF0615MR 50W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 6" mid-range driver providing 97dB sensitivity and 50Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 1.5" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide former for increased reliability
- Very compact model suitable for use in 3-way systems
- Optimised to deliver detailed reproduction of mid-range frequencies
- Closed back chassis simplifies cabinet manufacture, eliminating need for separate mid-range enclosure
Nominal diameter: 152mm/6in
Power rating(1): 50Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 100W
EIA power rating(3): 75W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 500-5000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 38mm/1.5in
Chassis type: Pressed steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 0.48kg/17oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Treated paper
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 0.294mH
Overall diameter: 178mm/7.01in
Overall depth: 74mm/2.91in
Cut-out diameter: 147mm/5.79in
Mounting slot dimensions: Ø 4.3mm/0.17in
Number of mounting slots: 4
Mounting PCD range: 168.5mm/6.63in
Unit weight: 1.4kg/3.1lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.