Celestion - TF0615 100W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 6" mid-range driver providing 95dB sensitivity and 100Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 1.5" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide former for increased reliability
- Rigid chassis design for maximum energy transfer
- Vented magnet assembly for enhanced cooling
- Achieves optimal performance in compact enclosures
- Ideal for 2-way systems
Nominal diameter: 152mm/6in
Power rating(1): 100Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 200W
EIA power rating(3): 150W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 85-6000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 38mm/1.5in
Chassis type: Pressed steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 0.8kg/17oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Cloth sealed
Gap depth: 6mm/0.24in
Voice coil winding width: 6.5mm/0.26in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 0.5mH
Overall diameter: 178mm/7.01in
Overall depth: 74mm/2.91in
Cut-out diameter: 147mm/5.79in
Mounting slot dimensions: Ø 4.3mm/0.17in
Number of mounting slots: 4
Mounting PCD range: 168.5mm/6.63in
Unit weight: 1.4kg/3.1lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.