Celestion - TF0510 30W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- Multi-purpose 5" drive unit delivering clear bass and mid frequencies
- Provides 91dB sensitivity and 30Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 1" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide former for increased reliability
- Impressive extended frequency range
- Ideal for use in multiple speaker systems: as LF driver in 2-way systems, as MF driver in 3-way systems
Nominal diameter: 127mm/5in
Power rating(1): 30Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 60W
EIA power rating(3): 50W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 130-8000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 25mm/1in
Chassis type: Pressed steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 0.37kg/13oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 5mm/0.20in
Voice coil winding width: 7.3mm/0.29in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 0.38mH
Overall diameter: 136 x 151mm/5.35 x 5.94in
Overall depth: 68mm/2.68in
Cut-out diameter: 117mm/4.61in
Mounting slot dimensions: Ø 4.5mm/0.18in
Number of mounting slots: 4
Mounting PCD range: 140mm/5.51in
Unit weight: 1.0kg/2.2lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.