Celestion - TF0410MR 30W 8ohm - LF Pressed Steel Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 4" mid-range driver providing 90dB sensitivity and 30Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- 1" high temperature copper voice coil wound on polyimide former for increased reliability
- Very compact model suitable for use in 3-way systems
- Optimised to deliver detailed reproduction of mid-range frequencies
- Closed back chassis simplifies cabinet manufacture, eliminating need for separate mid-range enclosure
Nominal diameter: 100mm/4in
Power rating(1): 30Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 60W
EIA power rating(3): 50W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 400-4000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 25mm/1in
Chassis type: Pressed steel
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 0.48kg/17oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Polyimide
Cone material: Kevlar loaded paper
Surround material: Treated paper
Small Signal Parameters
Overall diameter: 120mm x 108.5mm/4.7in x 4.3in
Overall depth: 60mm/2.4in
Cut-out diameter: 95mm/3.7in
Mounting slot dimensions: Ø4.3mm/0.17in
Number of mounting slots: 4
Mounting PCD range: 109mm/4.3in
Unit weight: 1.2kg/2.6lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.