Celestion - NTR15-3018E 450W 8ohm - LF Die Cast Chassis Loudspeaker - Neodimio
- 15" neodymium woofer offers 450Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 98dB sensitivity
- 3" edgewound voice coil for higher efficiency and excellent distortion control
- "M-Roll" surround provides progressive excursion control, yielding a smooth response even at extremes of frequency range
- Extremely lightweight design combined with a highly efficient magnet assembly results in exceptional power-to-weight ratio
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
Nominal diameter: 381mm/15in
Power rating(1): 450Wrms
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 30-3000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 75mm/3in
Chassis type: Cast aluminium
Magnet type: Neodymium
Coil material: Flat copper
Former material: Glass fibre
Cone material: Glass loaded paper with weather-resistant coating
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 10mm/0.39in
Voice coil winding width: 20mm/0.79in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 1.18mH
Overall diameter: 386mm/15.2in
Overall depth: 162mm/6.38in
Cut-out diameter: 351mm/13.8in
Mounting slot dimensions: 10mm x 7mm/0.4in x 0.27in
Number of mounting slots: 8
Mounting slot PCD range: 367-373mm/14.4-14.7in
Unit weight: 4.0kg/8.8lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(3)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(4)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.