Celestion - FTR15-4080HDX 1000W 4ohm - LF Die Cast Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 15" ferrite woofer provides 1000Wrms (AES standard) power handling and a frequency response of 40Hz-2500Hz
- 4" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Double suspension and a "multi-roll" surround provide exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
- Less than 10kg - very low weight for this product class
Nominal diameter: 381mm/15in
Power rating(1): 1000Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 2000W
Nominal impedance: 4ohm
Frequency range: 40-2500Hz
Voice coil diameter: 100mm/4in
Chassis type: Cast aluminium
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 3.1kg/110oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Glass fibre
Cone material: Glass loaded paper with weather-resistant impregnation
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 9.5mm/0.37in
Voice coil winding width: 25mm/0.99in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 1.8mH
Overall diameter: 385mm/15.16in
Overall depth: 180mm/7.1in
Cut-out diameter: 351mm/13.82in
Mounting slot dimensions: 10mm x 7mm/0.39in x 0.27in
Number of mounting slots: 8
Mounting PCD range: 365-375mm/14.37-14.76in
Unit weight: 9.7kg/21.3lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(4)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(5)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.