Celestion - FTR12-3070C 350W 8ohm - LF Die Cast Chassis Loudspeaker - Ferrite
- 12" ferrite mid/bass driver provides 350Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 96dB sensitivity
- 3" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss due to thermal compression
- Low frequency response, down to 40Hz
- Intelligent heat management in both chassis and magnet assembly design further minimizes distortion
- Specially treated weather-resistant cone
Nominal diameter: 305mm/12in
Power rating(1): 350Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 700W
EIA power rating(3): 500W
Nominal impedance: 8ohm
Frequency range: 40-4000Hz
Voice coil diameter: 75mm/3in
Chassis type: Cast aluminium
Magnet type: Ferrite
Magnet weight: 2.3kg/81oz
Coil material: Round copper
Former material: Glass fibre
Cone material: Glass loaded paper with weather-resistant impregnation
Surround material: Cloth-sealed
Gap depth: 10mm/0.40in
Voice coil winding width: 16mm/0.63in
Small Signal Parameters
Le (at 1kHz): 1.25mH
Overall diameter: 318mm/12.5in
Overall depth: 102mm/4.02in
Cut-out diameter: 286mm/11.26in
Mounting slot dimensions: 7.5mm x 6.5mm/0.3in x 0.26in
Number of mounting slots: 8
Mounting PCD range: 298-304mm/11.7-12.0in
Unit weight: 6.3kg/13.9lb
(1)Tested for two hours using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance. Loudspeaker tested in free air.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Tested as per the EIA-426-A standard.
(4)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m in 2pi anechoic environment.
(5)Xmax derived from: (voice coil winding width-gap depth)/2.
(6)Small signal parameters measured after unit subjected to pre-conditioning signal.