Celestion - CDX20-3000 75W 16ohm - HF Compression Driver - Neodimio
- 2" exit, neodymium magnet, 3" voice coil compression driver provides 75Wrms (AES standard) power handling and 107dB sensitivity
- Patented phase plug design method suppresses cavity resonances at higher frequencies
- Titanium diaphragm, deep drawn to increase stiffness and reduce distortion
- Lower compression ratio reduces air non-linearity and allows for higher maximum SPL
- Rolled polyimide surround improves stiffness control, further lowering distortion
- Curved coherent wavefront, optimised for horn loading
Power rating(1): 75Wrms
Continuous power rating(2): 150W
Nominal impedance: 8/16ohm
Frequency range: 500-18,000Hz
Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct): 800Hz
Voice coil diameter: 75mm/3in
Voice coil material: Edgewound copper clad aluminium
Magnet type: Neodymium
Diaphragm material: Titanium
Surround material: Polyimide
Maximum width: 125mm/5.0in
Fitting: Flange (4 x M6 holes on 102mm/4in PCD)
Throat exit: 50.8mm/2in
(1)Tested for two hours on plane wave tube using a continuous, band-limited pink noise signal as per AES standard. Power calculated on minimum impedance.
(2)Continuous Power Handling is defined as 3dB greater than the AES rating.
(3)Measured on axis at 1W, 1m, using typical horn, in 2pi anechoic environment.